WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Recruitment procedure is being conducted by West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission for appointing candidates in the post of Clerk cum Cashier, Junior Assistant, Cashier, Clerk, Supervisor and many more. 23 vacancies are being offered by the organization. Candidates must grab this opportunity and submit their online applications before the closing date, i.e., March 25, 2016. Details are available below-
Post Name & No. of Posts-
1. Clerk cum Cashier- 2 Posts
2. Junior Assistant- 2 Posts
3. Cashier- 1 Post
4. Clerk- 4 Posts
5. Assistant cum Cashier cum Teller Grade-III- 1 Post
6. Supervisor Grade-III- 1 Post
7. Assistant Grade-III- 8 Posts
8. Field Supervisor- 4 Posts
Last Date to Apply- March 25, 2016
Qualification Required- Graduation degree in any discipline from a reputed University and basic computer knowledge must be the minimum educational qualification required by the organization from a candidate applying for the posts mentioned above.
Pay Scale Given-
1. Clerk cum Cashier- Rs.7800 to Rs.16250
2. Junior Assistant- Rs.5060 to Rs.9280 + Gross Pay Rs.900
3. Cashier- Rs.5710 to Rs.10440 + Gross Pay Rs.1300
4. Clerk- Rs.7710 to Rs.18750
Age Limitation- 18 years to 40 years is the age limit for the candidate applying for the posts mentioned above. Reserved category candidates will be benefitted with relaxation in age limit.
Manner of Selection- Step for selection of candidates will include Written Examination and Interview.
Fee for Applying- Processing Fee is Rs. 40 and examination fee is Rs. 140. Candidates must make payment through online mode.
Process to Apply-
1. Candidates who want to become a part of the organization must apply online by going to the web page of West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission : www.webcsc.org .
2. Scanned copy of important documents must be uploaded by the candidates and necessary details must be filled in the online application.
3. Once the online application is duly filled it should be submitted before March 25, 2016.
4. Print out of the application must be retained for future usage.