UPSSSC Results 2016
Uttar Pradesh subordinate services selection commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has issued written test result of Junior Assistant examination 2016. Applicants can check their result of advertisement number 4-exam / 2016 from official website – upsssc.gov.in.
Procedure to download UPSSSC Results 2016
1) Candidates who appeared in the examination of the Junior Assistant Examination 2016 they may check their result from website of UPSSSC.
2) Go to the official site of the UPSSSC i.e. upsssc.gov.in
3) After redirecting to the home page of the UPSSSC candidates should find for the link to download the Result.
4) Choose the link – Click Here to View the result of Combined Junior Assistant Examination 2016 (Advt. 4 Exam / 2016)
(mentioned under the head Results / Impt. Declarations)
5) Now go for the link – Click here to view result of Junior Assistant Examination 2016 (displayed after passing out to the next page)
6) Login Form to download Result will get download.
7) Fill Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender and Verification Code.
– Registration Number for UPSSSC Results 2016: same number should be mentioned in the form which was allotted at the time of registration for the application.
– Date of Birth: should be same as filled in the application form
– Gender: choose gender (male / female)
– Enter Verification Code: as mentioned in the box
8) After filling full information click on the link See Result.
9) Download the Result and take the print out copy of it for the further reference.
10) Selected candidates will be calling for the joining process shortly after notifying through official notification.
(keep visit the website of UPSSSC for further procedure of selection)
Important Links of UPSSSC Results 2016