UPPSC Admit Card 2016
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), Allahabad has released the Admit Card of the Main Examination against the recruitment in UPPSC Upper Subordinate Examination. Those Aspirants who finalized the Pre Examination, they will be confronted to attend the mains examination now. To download the admit card of Mains Exam candidates are required to visit the official website of UPPSC.
Steps to download UPPSC Admit Card 2016
1) Those Applicants who applied for the UPPSC Examination, they can download their admit card after visiting through the UPPSC official website.
2) Go to the home page of the UPPSC at first, and after redirecting to the home page applicants should click on the link “Important Alerts” section to go for the appropriate link to download the admit card.
3) Now click on the link “Download Admit Card for PCS Mains Examination 2016”.
4) Login page for the admit card will get open.
5) Applicants should keep prepare their Registration Number and Password.
6) Fill the details in the Login Form:
– Registration Number: Sent to each applicant at the time of registration of application.
– Date of Birth: Fill the same DOB, as filled in the form at the time of registration
– Gender and Verification Code
7) Now click on the “Submit” tab and download the Admit Card.
8) Applicants must take the print out copy of the Admit Card for the Mains Examination.
9) Each applicant must carry the print out copy of the admit card on the date of examination, as without admit card candidate will not be allowed to attend for the examination.
10) Date, timing and Venue of the Examination has mentioned in the admit card of each applicant.
Important Links of UPPSC Admit card 2016 –
Click here for the official website
Click here to download the UPPSC Mains Admit Card 2016