TN MRB Recruitment 2017
Medical Service Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has issued an employment notification for the post of Village health Nurse / ANM on temporary basis. Job Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted from 24 February 2017.
Detail Notification of TN MRB Recruitment 2017
|No. of Posts||
Village health Nurse/ ANM
|2804 Posts||18 to 40 years||
Rs. 5200 – 20200/- on monthly basis
ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private Auxiliary Nurse Midwife school which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council with a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council.
Location of Job – Tamil nadu
Procedure of Selection –Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Fee –
General/ OBC – Rs. 500/-
SC ST – Rs. 250/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Online mode or using challan.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address : mrb.tn.gov.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the online application – 24 February 2017
Important Links of TN MRB Recruitment 2017