TMB Recruitment 2016
An advertisement has been issued by Tamilnad Mercantile Bank for appointing candidates as Clerk. Many vacancies are being offered by the organization. Candidates can grab this opportunity by applying online before the closing date, i.e., January 27, 2016. All information about the job is available below-
Name of the Post- Clerk
Closing Date to Apply- January 27, 2016
No. of Posts- Not mentioned
Qualification Required- Educational qualification for the post of Clerk is Bachelors degree in Science, Commerce and Arts, with 55% marks or Masters degree with computer knowledge or Engineering degree with 60% marks. Candidates must go through the recruitment advertisement for educational qualification of other posts.
Pay Scale- Candidates appointed at the place of vacant posts will be awarded with salary of Rs. 20200 per month as per the rules of the Bank.
Age Limitation- Candidates who possess Graduation degree should not be more than 24 yrs of age and candidates who possess Post Graduation degree should not be more than 26 yrs of age so as to be eligible for the given post. The date for determining the age limit is December 30, 2015.
Exam Fee- Rs. 300 must be paid as application fee (Rs. 150 for SC/ST) in the shape of Demand Draft favouring Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited Payable at Thoothukudi/ Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
Steps for Selection- Online Test & Interview will be the steps involved in the selection process.
Steps for Applying-
1. Aspiring candidates can grab this job opportunity by applying online, and for applying online they must go to the web page of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank : www.tmb.in .
2. Once the candidate visits the web page they must click on the correct link for filling the online application form.
3. All important information must be filled and when required candidates must upload scanned copy of vital testimonials.
4. After completion of online application form candidates must submit it before the last date, i.e., January 27, 2016.
5. Print out of the applications must be sent to the address stated below within 5 days from the date of submitting the online applications.
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd,
Head Office, # 57, V.E.Road, Thoothukudi 628 002