Telangana Police Recruitment 2016
A notification has been issued by Telangana State level Police Recruitment Board to appoint candidates at the place of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee, Sub Inspector and Station Fire Officer. 510 vacancies are being offered by the organization. Candidates can grab this job opportunity by submitting the applications online after the opening date, i.e., February 10, 2016 before the last date, i.e., March 03, 2016. Details about the job are available here under-
Name of the Post & No. of Posts-
1. Sub Inspector- 12 Posts
2. Stipendiary Clerk- 489 Posts
3. Station Fire Officer- 9 Posts
Opening Date for Applying – February 10, 2016
Last Date for Applying – March 03, 2016
Location of Job – Telangana
Required Qualification- Graduation degree in the relevant subject from a reputed University or Educational Institution will be the minimum educational qualification required from a candidate applying for the posts mentioned above.
1. Sub Inspector- Rs. 28940 to Rs.78910
2. Stipendiary Clerk- Rs. 28940 to Rs.78910
3. Station Fire Officer- Rs. 26600 to Rs. 77030
Age Details- 18 yrs to 30 yrs is the age limit for the post of Station Fire Officer and 21 yrs to 25 yrs is the age limit for the posts of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee and Sub Inspector.
Steps for Selection- Process of selection will include steps like Preliminary Written Test / Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Measurements Test / Written Examination. Candidates who will perform extraordinarily will get selected.
Fee for Applying- Application fee is Rs. 250 in case of SC/ST candidates and Rs.500 for remaining candidates.
Way to Apply for the given post-
1. Candidates can become Stipendiary Cadet Trainee, Sub Inspector and Station Fire Officer by submitting the application through online mode by going to the web page of Telangana State Police : www.tslprb.in .
2. On the web page candidates must look for the link to apply online for the relevant post.
3. Candidates must fill the online application and when asked for uploading scanned copy of important testimonials candidates must submit it as per the guidelines.
4. Fully filled online application must be submitted before March 03, 2016 and after that hard copy of the application must be printed.