SBI Admit Card 2016
Status – Supplementary Preliminary Online Examination
State Bank of India (SBI) renowned government bank has issued the Admit Card for the candidates who applied for the post of Probationary Officers. Candidates will be required to attend Online Examination as on the prescribed date. Admit Card can be downloaded through the procedure mentioned below.
Steps to be followed to download SBI PO Admit Card 2016
1) Job Aspirants who applied for the online application for the post of Probationary Officers they may download their Call Letter through the official site of SBI – sbi.co.in
2) At the home page of the SBI Candidates are required to click on the link for the Careers.
3) No Aspirants should click on the link “Join SBI”.
4) After that go for the link “Current Openings” and then find for the appropriate link.
5) Choose the link “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (SBI) Advertisement NO. CRPD / PO/ 2016 – 17 / 02.
6) Now the candidates should click on the link “Call Letter for Online Supplementary Preliminary Examination at Srinagar (J&K)”.
7) Fill the Login Credential form now and their fill the Registration Number / Roll Number/
– Registration Number: Candidates should fill the same registration number as allotted at the time of registration for the application form.
– Password: Fill the password as mentioned at the time of registration for the application form.
7) At the end candidates should click on the link “Download Admit Card” and download the call letter.
8) Detail regarding preliminary examination like – Date, Timing and Centre for the examination has mentioned at the Call Letter of each applicant.
9) Take the print out copy of the Admit Card and carry the hard copy on the date of examination.
Important Links of SBI PO Admit Card 2016
Click here to download SBI Admit Card – http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbipomay16/clpoea_jul16/login.php?appid=4608a277107aa27d07f2d1fc790cfd58
SBI Admit Card 2016
Online Examination for the place of Probationary Officer will be held on 02-07-2016, 03-07-2016, 09-07-2016 and 10-07-2016 for which State Bank of India has issued admit cards. The admit cards for the post of Probationary Officer can be obtained by the candidates through Statye Bank of India’s official web page, i.e., www.sbi.co.in . The steps involved for downloading the admit cards are drafted in this article. All the information related to the results download is mentioned below-
Particulars related to the download of admit cards of SBI:
>>. At first, candidates must reach to State Bank of India’s official web page, i.e., www.sbi.co.in .
>>. When the candidates reach the web page’s home screen they must select the link for ‘Careers’.
>>. Now, the candidates must choose the link ‘Join SBI’ followed by ‘Current Openings’.
>>. After that, the candidates must choose the link ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India’ followed by ‘Call Letter for Online Preliminary Exam’
>>. Afterwards candidates must enter their Registration Number /Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth (DD-MM–YY format) in the given space and click on ‘Login’
>>. Candidates will be able to download there admit cards for the online examination by clicking the link stated above.
>>. Candidates must bring their admit cards for the online examination.
SBI Admit Card 2016
The State Bank of India has recently notified its applicants for the availability of Admit Cards for a Preliminary Examination on its official web site- sbi.co.in. As a result, applicants who applied for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical Cadre are supposed to download their Admit Cards/ Hall Ticket by following the simple set of instructions provided below. For further details, applicants may also visit the official SBI web site.
Name of Position:
Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)
Junior Agricultural Associates
Type of Examination: Preliminary Examination
How to download your SBI Admit Card 2016 for Preliminary Examination :
-All applicants who have already applied for the Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates Vacancies in the Clerical Cadre need to log on to the official SBI Web site that is- sbi.co.in.
-Now wait patiently till the home page loads properly and then click on the “Careers” link available under the Important Links head.
-Candidates will now be redirected to the official career portal of State Bank of India.
-Here on this page applicants need to select the “Join SBI” link provided at the end of the page and then click on “Current Openings”.
-Now click on ‘Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) And Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical Cadre in State Bank Of India’ link form the list of openings available on the page.
-On the net page, select Call Letter for Online Exam’ and wait patiently.
-Now on the new window, select the language of your call letter, enter your Registration number and Date of Birth or Password and click on the SUBMIT tab.
-Applicants will have their admit cards on their screens and will be able to download a hard copy of the same easily from there.
It is compulsory for all applicants to be in possession of their admit cards at the time of their Preliminary Examination to avoid cancellation of their candidature.