OPTCL Recruitment 2016
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has announced the recruitment notice for the candidates to invite them for the post of Office Assistant Grade III (Trainee). Application will be available online upto 27 July 2016 so fill the form before the date. Application should be submitted online, other mode of submission will not be considered.
Job Details of OPTCL Recruitment 2016
Post Name – Office Assistant Grade III (Trainee)
No. of post – 100 posts are available for the above mentioned post
Educational Qualification for OPTCL Recruitment 2016–
Graduation degree should be possessed by the candidate to apply for the job and i.e. also should be produced by any recognized University or Institution. Computer certificate should also be obtained by the organization.
Age Limitation for OPTCL Recruitment 2016 – as on 01 January 2016
Minimum – 21 years
Maximum – 32 years
Relaxation in age –
For SC/ ST/ SEBC and Woman – 05 years
PwD Candidates – 10 years
Procedure of Selection – Computer based online test and Skill test (practical) in computer application.
Fee for Registration for OPTCL Recruitment 2016–
General / SEBC – Rs. 500/-
SC/ST / PWD Category – Rs. 250/-
Candidates can pay the application fee either through online mode or offline mode through the ICICI Bank challan.
Method To Apply for the Online Application –
1) Job Aspirants who are interested to apply for the post they are required to download the application form from the official website – optcl.co.in
2) After passing out to the home page candidates are required to find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Find the link and download the form and after that read the detail eligibility criteria from the notification.
4) Fill the form and upload scanned passport size photo and signature at the given space.
5) After completion of the form make its final submission.
Important Dates –
Ending date of submission of form – 27 July 2016
Important Links –