NPCC Recruitment 2016
National Project Construction Corporation (NPCC) has invited applications from the candidates for the post of Management Trainee in Finance discipline. Recruitment will be made on the regular basis. So the Aspirants who are interested to apply for this post they may apply for the application. Applications should be submitted by the applicant within 21 days from the date of punishment of official advertisement. Other details like educational qualification, age limit , salary etc are mentioned below.
Detail Notification of NPCC Recruitment 2016
Post Name – Management Trainee
No. Of Posts – 10 posts are vacant in the organization
Educational qualification – Aspirants who have completed their CA/ ICWA/ MBA Finance from any recognized Institutions they may apply for the application.
Pay Scale – Rs. 30000/- on monthly basis
Age Limit – As on 31st August 2016, candidate must not exceed the age limit more than 27 years.
Location of the Job – Anywhere in India
Application Fee – Rs. 100/-
Payment of application should be made through the Online Mode – Debit Card / Credit Card / I internet Banking etc.
SC / ST / PWD Candidates – No Application Fee
How to Apply for the Post –
- Job Aspirants who are interested to apply for the post they are suggested to visit the official site of the organization – npcc.gov.in
- Go to the home page of the website and then find for the appropriate link to download the appropriate link to download application form.
- Download the form and fill it.
- Candidates must upload the scanned size photo and signature at the space provided in the form.
- At the end click on the submit tab and make final submission of the form.
- After final submission take the print out of the application form and keep the hard copy for the further reference .
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the application form – within 21 days from the date of punishment of official advertisement