Northern Railway Recruitment 2015
Applications have been invited by Northern Railway to appoint candidates at the place of Specialist Doctors and General Duty Doctors on contract basis. 31 vacancies are being offered by the organization. Candidates can grab this job opportunity by attending the Walk-in-Interview on November 04, 2015. All information is available below-
Name of the Posts-
1. Specialist Doctors
2. General Duty Doctors
Number of Vacancies-
1. Specialist Doctors- 10 Posts
2. General Duty Doctors- 21 Posts
Qualification Required for Northern Railway Recruitment – Educational qualification for the post of Specialist Doctor is MBBS degree and PG Medical Degree/Diploma in the related subject from an Institute/University recognized by IMC with 3 years’ experience. Educational qualification for the post of General Duty Doctors is MBBS degree with complete internship from an Institute/University recognized by IMC.
Salary Given- Salary given to candidates appointed as Specialist Doctor will be Rs.65000 per month and for the post of General Duty Doctor salary will be Rs.55000 per month.
Age Regulation for Northern Railway Recruitment- Upper age limit for candidates is 50 years and the date for reckoning age limit will be January 01, 2015.
Mode of Enrolment- Steps involved in the process of selection will be Walk-in-Interview.
Steps for Applying for Northern Railway Recruitment-
1. Candidates can grab this job opportunity and become a part of Northern Railway by attending the Walk-in-Interview on November 04, 2015 at 10:00 am.
2. Candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview by bringing the applications in the correct format, one latest coloured passport size photograph, original and Xerox copies of related testimonials duly attested.
3. The venue at which the candidates must reach for the interview will be-
Northern Railway Headquarters Office,
Baroda House, New Delhi.
4. If the candidates reach late for the interview they will not be allowed to face the interview committee.