National School of Drama Recruitment 2016
National School of Drama has notified a vacancy for the post of Assistant Registrar. Eligible and skilled candidates may apply for the application online. Applications should be submitted in or before last date i.e. Within 20 days. Other details regarding educational qualification, age limitation, salary etc. Can be read through the notification mentioned below.
Detail Specification of National School of Drama Recruitment 2016
Post Name – Assistant Registrar
Educational Requirement – Applicant should have qualified Graduation in any field from any recognized University or Institution.
Work experience of 05 years in administration in a responsible supervisory position.
Age Limitation for National School of Drama Recruitment 2016– As on 01st July 2016, candidate should be within the age limit of 35 years .
Pay Scale – selected Aspirants will be entitled to get monthly emolument of Rs. 9300 to 34800/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-
Procedure of selection – Applicants will be selected on the basis of their qualification and experience after that selected candidates will be called for the Interview process.
How to Apply –
- Job Aspirants who are interested to apply for the post they should visit the official site first i.e. nsd.gov.in.
- After redirecting to the home page applicants are required to find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
- Click on the link and download application form and read the entire instructions.
- Fill the form and upload the scanned size photo and signature at the given space in the application and make the final submission of the application form.
- After final submission take the hard copy of the application form and keep it for the further reference .
Important Dates –
Last date for the submission of Application Form – Within 20 days
Important Links of National School of Drama Recruitment 2016