National Book Trust Recruitment 2016
Recruitment process is being conducted by National Book Trust for appointing candidates as Librarian, Assistant Editor, Editorial Assistant, Junior Stenographer and many more. Candidates can grab this post and become a part of this organization by sending their applications before the closing date, i.e., within 21 days from the date of advertisement. All details about the job are available here under-
Post Name and No. of Vacancy for National Book Trust Recruitment-
1. Telephone Operator cum Receptionist- 1 Post
2. Upper Division Clerk (for Eastern Regional Office, Kolkata)- 1 Post
3. Junior Stenographer (English)- 3 Posts
4. Junior Stenographer (Hindi)- 1 Post
5. Senior Stenographer (English)- 2 Posts
6. Marketing Executive (for Southern Regional Office, Bangalore)- 1 Post
7. Editorial Assistant (Hindi)- 1 Post
8. Assistant (for Western Regional Office, Mumbai)- 1 Post
9. Assistant Editor (Punjabi)- 1 Post
10. Librarian- 1 Post
Last Date- Within 21 days
Qualification Required for National Book Trust Recruitment- Bachelors degree from a reputed Educational Institution is the minimum educational qualification required from a candidate applying for the post of UDC and Matriculate with 80 wpm shorthand speed & 65 wpm Hindi transcription speed along with 50 wpm transcription speed in English is the minimum educational qualification required from a candidate applying for the post of Junior Stenographer. Candidates must go through the recruitment advertisement for more details.
Pay Scale for National Book Trust Recruitment- Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 + Gross Pay Rs.2400 will be given to UDC, Telephone Operator & Junior Stenographer and Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 + Gross Pay Rs.4200 will be given to Senior Stenographer. Candidates must go through the recruitment advertisement for more details.
Age Details for National Book Trust Recruitment- 18 to 25 yrs is the age limit for UDC, Telephone Operator & Junior Stenographer and 21 to 30 yrs is the age limit for Marketing Executive. Candidates must go through the recruitment advertisement for more details.
Mode of Enrollment for National Book Trust Recruitment- Process for selection of candidates will include test or interview. Candidates must perform well and get selected.
Steps to Apply-
1. Candidates who want to apply for the particular posts should download the application form from the web page of NBT
2. Candidates should go to the web page and select the correct link to download the application form
3. All important information must be filled in the format of application and it should be sent with latest coloured passport size photograph and Xerox copies of document (duly self attested).
Address for sending the application and other documents is-
Deputy Director (Establishment),
National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan,
5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi – 110 070
Applications must be submitted within 21 days from the date of advertisement. Date of advertisement is 27-02-2016