NABARD Recruitment 2016
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has invited applications from the jobs seekers for the post of Development Assistant. Total 85 vacancies has announced for the different regional offices. Jobs Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they may apply for the application online. Applications should be submitted from 30 August 2016 to 20 September 2016.
Detail Specification of NABARD Recruitment 2016
Post Name – Development Assistant
No. of Posts – 85 Posts
SC – 12 Posts
ST – 07 Posts
OBC – 10 Posts
Gen – 56 Posts
Educational Background –
Jobs Seekers should have qualified Graduation in any discipline with the minimum qualified marks of 50% and the knowledge of word processing on Computer.
Age Limit – As on 31 July 2016
Min: 18 years
Max: 35 years
(born between 01 August 2016 to 31 July 1998)
Age Relaxation –
SC / ST – 05 years
OBC – 03 years
PWD – 10 years
Procedure of Selection – Jobs Seekers will be selected for the post on the basis of ;
Application Fee –
For General Category – Rs. 450/-
For SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 50/-
Payment of the Application Fee should be made by Online Mode – Debit card (Rupay / Visa/ master card / Maestro), Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards, Mobile wallets.
No Fee for Staff Candidates.
How to Apply –
Interested jobs seekers for the post can follow the following procedures:
1. Go to the official site of the organization – nabard.org
2. Download the form and fill it as per the given instructions and procedures.
3. Upload the photo and signature and then make the payment of application fee.
4. At the end click on Submit button and make the final submission.
5. After final submission jobs seekers are required to take the print out of the application form and keep the hard copy for the further reference.
Important Dates –
Beginning date – 30 August 2016
Ending date – 20 September 2016
Important Links of NABARD Recruitment 2016