MSC Bank Recruitment 2016
Candidates are encouraged by Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Limited to get appointed at the place of Manager, Officer Grade-II and Assistant Manager. 19 vacancies are being offered by the organization. Candidates who can grab this golden chance by applying online before the closing date, i.e., March 23, 2016. Details are available below-
Name of the Post- Manager, Officer Grade-II and Assistant Manager
Opening Date- March 14, 2016
Closing Date- March 23, 3016
No. of Posts- 19 Posts (13 Posts for Officer Grade-II, 3 Posts for Assistant Manager and 4 Posts for Manager)
Essential Qualification for MSC Bank Recruitment-
1. Officer Grade-II- CS /MCA /CA / MBA/ B.E.(IT) / Post Graduate in Commerce / Economics OR B.E.(IT / Computer Science / E & TC) / MCA.
2. Manager- CA / LLM / LLB / BE (CS/ IT / E& TC) / MCA OR CA / CS/ MCA/ Masters degree
3. Assistant Manager- CA / LLB / LLM
Pay Scale for MSC Bank Recruitment- Salary given to candidates appointed at the place of Officer Grade-II is Rs. 52000, Rs. 55000 for Assistant Manager and Rs. 70000 for Manager.
Age Details for MSC Bank Recruitment- It is important for candidates to fall under the age limitation of 22 to 30 yrs for Officer Grade-II, 25 to 30 yrs for Assistant Manager and 30 to 40 yrs for Manager.
Fee for Applying for MSC Bank Recruitment- UR/OBC category candidates must pay Rs. 1000 and SC/ST/OBC candidates must pay Rs. 500 as application fee. Payment should be made through online mode.
Mode of Enrolment for MSC Bank Recruitment- Written Test & Interview will be involved in the steps for selection.
Way to Apply-
1. Candidates can become a part of the organization by going to the web page of the Bank : www.mscbank.com/Carrers.aspx .
2. On reaching the web page candidates must look for the correct link and fill the online application.
3. Scanned copy of important documents must be uploaded and duly filled online application should be submitted after payment of application fee.
4. Hard copy of the submitted application should be kept for future usage.