HPPSC Recruitment 2017
For other information like – Eligibility criteria, Procedure of hiring, Steps to apply etc. mentioned below.
Job Description of HPPSC Recruitment 2017
1) Post Name: Range Forest Officer
No. of Post: 50 Posts
Salary – Rs. 10300 to 38400/- + GP Rs. 4800 on monthly basis
Eligibility Requirement –
Educational Qualification – Job Seekers who wants to apply for the post must have qualified Graduation in concerned field or equivalent in science or engineering from the recognized university or institute.
Age Limitation – as on 01 January 2017, Job Seekers should be within the age limit of 21 to 31 years
Age Relaxation –
Job Seekers belonging to reserve category will get the relaxation in the upper age limit –
OBC – 03 Years
SC/ ST – 05 years
PH – 10 Years
Procedure of Hiring: Job Seekers will get hire on the basis of Screening Test/ Examination / Interview.
Application Fee –
General / OBC – Rs. 400/-
SC/ST – Rs. 100/-
Make the payment of application fee through the e challan or e payment.
How to Apply for Online Application Form:
1) Job Seekers who are willing to apply for the post they are suggested to download the application from the official website – hp.gov.in/ hppsc
2) Now Job Seekers should follow the link to download online application form – Download online application form for the post of Range Forest Officer.
3) Fill the form after reading the instructions very carefully.
4) Now Job Seekers should upload the photo and signature (already scanned) and then make the payment of application fee.
5) Now applicants should proceed for the final submission now. Before final submission please check the detail you mentioned is correct or not.
6) After final submission Job Seekers should keep the registration or roll number safely with them for the further reference.
Important Dates to remember –
Ending date for the submission of Online Application – 30 June 2017
Important Links of HPPSC Recruitment 2017