Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2015
A notification has been issued by Karnataka Postal Circle to appoint candidates as Postal Assistant, MTS, Mail Guard, Sorting Assistant and Postman under Sports Quota. 26 vacancies are offered by the organization. Candidates can become a part of Karnataka Postal Circle by sending the correct format of applications before the closing date, i.e., November 20, 2015. Details about the job are available below-
Name of the Post and No. of Vacancies Available-
1. Postman- 13 Posts
2. MTS- 3 Posts
3. Sorting Assistant- 2 Posts
4. Mail Guard- 2 Posts
5. Postal Assistant- 6 Posts
Closing Date- November 20, 2015
Essential Qualification for Karnataka Post Office Recruitment– Educational qualification required from a candidate for the posts of MTS & Postman will be Matriculation pass from a reputed educational institution and educational qualification required from a candidate for the posts of Sorting Assistant & Postal Assistant will be Class 12th pass from a reputed Board.
Pay Scale for Karnataka Post Office Recruitmen–
1. Postman & Mail Guard- Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with Gross Pay Rs. 2000
2. Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant- Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with Gross Pay Rs. 2400
3. MTS- Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with Gross Pay Rs. 1800
Age Regulations for Karnataka Post Office Recruitmen– 18 yrs to 25 yrs is the age limit for the post of MTS and 18 yrs to 27 yrs for all other posts. The date for reckoning the age limit will be November 20, 2015.
Fee for Applying- Rs. 100 is the application fee and it has to be paid through IPO favouring Chief Postmaster General, Karntaka Circle, Bangalore-560001 (for non-residents of Karnataka) and by depositing in a computerized Post Office in Karnataka Circle (for residents of Karnataka). Examination fee is Rs. 400 for candidates called for sports trials.
Mode of Enrolment for Karnataka Post Office Recruitmen– Steps for selection will include sports qualification and educational qualification.
Way to Apply-
1. Correct format of application must be downloaded by the candidates by going to the web page Karnataka Postal Circle : karnatakapost.gov.in .
2. Two latest passport size photographs, attested Xerox copies of important testimonials, self address envelope and IPO must attached to the application.
3. Candidates must send the application to the address mentioned below before the closing date, i.e., November 20, 2015.
Address for sending the application is-
Chief Postmaster General (R&E Section),
Karnataka Circle, Palace Road, Bangalore-560001