Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017
Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications from the potential candidates to fill up the vacant position of Lower Division Clerk. Interested candidates can apply online for the application. Last date for the submission of application form is 19 July 2017.
Job Description of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017
Post Name: Lower Division Clerk
No. of Post: 01 Post
Candidate should be within the age limit of 18 to 50 Years as on 19 July 2017
Pay Scale/ Remuneration:
Rs. 3050 to 5230/- on monthly basis
Application Fee/ Registration Charges:
Educational Qualification –
Job Seekers who want to apply for the post should have qualified BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com degree from the recognized University or Institute with HDC/ HDC & BM/ JDC or B.Com with Cooperation or B.Sc. Cooperation and Banking of Kerala Agriculture University.
Procedure of Hiring: Candidate will get hire on the basis of written test.
Procedure to Apply for Online Application Form:
1) Interested Job Seekers may visit to the official website of the Kerala PSC – keralapsc.gov.in
2) Now Job Seekers should follow the link to download online application form – Download online application form for the post of Lower Division Clerk.
3) Fill the form after going through entire terms and conditions.
4) Upload the scanned copy of signature and passport photograph at the given space in the form.
5) Job Seekers should proceed for the final submission now. Before final submission please check the detail you mentioned is correct or not.
6) After final submission Job Seekers should keep the registration or roll number safely with them for the further reference.
Important Dates to remember –
Ending date for the submission of Online Application – 19 July 2017
Important Links of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017