Delhi Police Recruitment 2017
An Employment Notification has released by Delhi Police for the eligible and skilled job seekers for the post of Constable (Male and Female). Interested job seekers may apply for the online application, which will be submitted upto 21st October 2016. Total 4669 vacancies are opened by the organization.
Important Links of Delhi Police Recruitment 2017
Detail Notification of Delhi Police Recruitment 2017
Name of the Post – Constable
No. of Posts – Total 4669 posts are vacant in the organization.
For Male Job Seekers –
UR – 1557
OBC – 847
SC – 473
ST – 238
For Female Job Seekers –
UR – 815
OBC – 443
SC – 250
ST – 46
Academic Background –
Job Seekers should have qualified 12th Class or its equivalent examination from any recognized board or Institution.
Age Limitation –
For Male Candidates – 18 to 21 years
For Female Candidates – 18 to 25 years
Age Relaxation –
Job Seekers belonging to reserved category will get the special relaxation in the age by the organization.
Salary – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + GP Rs. 2000/-
Procedure of Selection –
- Physical Test
- Written Test
- Merit List and Document Verification
How to Apply –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they may follow the following procedure to apply for the application form:
1) Go to the official page of the Delhi Police – delhipolice.nic.in
2) After passing out to the home page, click on the link “Recruitment”.
3) Now click on the link “Apply Online” against the post, for which job seekers is interested to apply.
4) Fill the form as per the given instruction and make the final submission.
5) After final submission, must take the print out copy of the application for the further reference.
Important Dates –
Ending date for the submission of Application Form – 21st October 2016
Ending date for Payment of Application fee by Challan – 19th October 2016
Date of Computer based Test – 04 March 2017