JSSC Recruitment 2016
An announcement has been made by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission for appointing candidates as Revenue Staff, Treasury Clerical Cadre, Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary and Amin. 3436 vacancies are available in the organization. Candidates can become a part of this organization by applying online before the last date, i.e., April 19, 2016. Details are available here under-
Name of the Post & No. of Vacancies-
1. Revenue Staff- 557 Posts
2. Treasury Clerical Cadre- 188 Posts
3. Lower Division Clerk- 983 Posts
4. Panchayat Secretary- 1539 Posts
5. Amin- 169 Posts
Starting Date- March 20, 2016
Closing Date- April 19, 2016
Required Qualification for JSSC Recruitment- Passed in Class XIIth from a reputed Educational Board with typing and computer knowledge will be the essential qualifications required for this post.
Salary Given- Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 plus Gross Pay Rs. 1900 will be the pay scale given to candidates appointed as Treasury Clerical Cadre and Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 plus Gross Pay Rs. 2000 will be the pay scale given to candidates appointed at other posts.
Age Regulation for JSSC Recruitment- Unreserved category candidates must fall within the age limit of 21 years to 35 years. Candidates who belong to the reserved category will be benefitted with age relaxation.
Fee for Applying for JSSC Recruitment- Rs. 460 is the application fee for UROBC category candidates and Rs. 125 is the application fee for SC/ST category candidates of Jharkhand. Application must be paid in the form of online mode.
Steps for Selection for JSSC Recruitment- Written Test will be included in the process of selection of candidates.
Way to Apply-
1. Firstly, candidates must go to the web page of JSSC : www.jssc.in .
2. Once the candidate reaches the web page they should click on correct link and fill the online application form.
3. Candidates must make sure they fill all information in the online application and upload scanned copy of important documents.
4. Once the online application form is filled it should be submitted before April 19, 2016.