UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2016
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited has issued the Admit Card for the post of Routine Grade Clerk and Stenographer. Applicants who applied for the post and waited for the Admit Card they can download it from the link provided below.
Date of Written Test – 5th August, 6th August and 7th August 2016
Procedure to download UP Jal Nigam Limited Admit Card 2016
- Job Applicants who applied for the post of Routine Grade Clerk and Stenographer they may download their Admit Card through the following procedure.
- At first, go to the home page of the organization – upjn.org.
- After redirecting to the home page of the website , candidates are required to find for the link to download Admit Card.
- Click on the link “Recruitment of Stenographer Grade IV & ROUTINE Clerk” (mentioned at the top)
- Now the applicant is required to fill the Login page , where candidates should fill their Login Number and Password (provided at the time of registration of application)
- Now the candidates should click on the Login tab and admit card will get download.
- Applicants / Aspirants are required to take the print out copy of the Admit Card and keep the hard copy for the date of Examination.
- Candidate without admit card / call letter will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
- Give your presence at the prescribed time as mentioned in the call letter of each applicant.
- Date, Timing and venue has mentioned at the call letter.
Applicants may download their Admit Card either through the procedure given above or candidate can click on the link provided below.
Important Links of UP Jal Nigam Limited Admit Card 2016
About Jal Nigam
UP Jal Nigam in the year 1975 which came into existence with effect from 18.06.1975. Its area of operation extends to whole of Uttar Pradesh excluding Cantonment areas under an Act called as Uttar Pradesh Water Supply & Sewerage Act, 1975.