Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016
An Employment notification has issued by Coast Guard Headquarters for the post of Multi Tasking Staff and Civilian Motor Transport Driver. Job Seekers who are interested for the post they can apply for the application form. Last date for the submission of application is within 30 days from the date of issuance of advertisement.
Detail Notification of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016
Name & Number of Post –
1. Civilian Motor Transport Driver – 01 Post
2. Multi-Tasking Staff (Peon) – 02 Posts
3. Multi-Tasking Staff (Daftry) – 01 Post
Educational Qualification –
1. Job Seekers should have qualified 10th Pass and they should also have driving license for both heavy and light motor vehicles for Civilian Motor Transport Driver.
2. For Other Posts – Job Seekers should have qualified Matriculation or equivalent with 02 years of experience as office attendant.
Age Limit –
Min: 18 Years
Max: 27 Years
Procedure of Selection – Written Test and Trade Test
How to Apply for the Application –
1. Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they are required to download the prescribed format of the Application Form.
2. Download the form and read the instructions first.
3. After filling the form, attach entire relevant documents with the application form.
4. Keep the documents into an envelope and send it to the postal address as given below.
Postal Address –
To, The Director General, (For SCSO (cp)),
Coast Guard, Headquarters, Directorate of Personnel,
Room No. 20, National Stadium Complex, Near Patiala House court,
Purana Quila Road, New Delhi – 110001
Important Dates –
Ending date for the submission of Application Form – within 30 days after the publishing of application form
Important Links of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016