India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016
Indian Post Payments Bank has issued an employment notification for the post of Scale II and III Officer. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted from 07 October 2016 to 01 November 2016.
Detail Notification of Indian Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016
1. Senior Manager
No. of Posts – 1060 Posts
Educational Qualification –
Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation or equivalent course in the concerned field from any recognized University or Institute.
Location of Job – Any Where in India
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee –
General and OBC Candidates – Rs. 700/-
SC / ST Candidates – Rs. 150/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – indiapost.gov.in
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
Starting date for the submission of online application – 07 October 2016
Last date to submit the online application – 01 November 2016
Important Links of India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2016