Haryana PWD Recruitment 2016
Haryana Public Works Department (PWD) has invited applications from the eligible and skilled candidates for the psot of Data Entry Operator and Peon on purely temporary basis. Those Applicants who are interested to apply for the post they may apply for the post. Eligible candidates may walk in the interview which has scheduled to be held on 29 and 30 August 2016 at 10:30 AM. For more details read the instructions mentioned below.
Detail Notification of Haryana PWD Recruitment 2016
Post Name and No. of Posts –
1) Data Entry Operator – 02 Posts
2) Peon – 02 Posts
Educational Qualification –
For the post of Data Entry Operator –
12th Passed with minimum 50% marks / Graduation with computer knowledge from any recognized Institute or University.
For the post Peon –
Candidate should have knowledge of English and Hindi Language.
Age Limitation –
Min: 18 Years
Max: 42 Years
Procedure of Selection –
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview with the selection committee of the organization.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Applicants / Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the above mentioned any post they should follow the following instructions as mentioned below:
1) At the first step, Go to the official site of the organization and download the prescribed format of the Application Form.
2) Fill the form and attach entire relevant documents and testimonials with it.
3) Final Selection will be made after the verification of original documents so the candidates must carry their original documents of the same.
4) Give your presence at the venue on the prescribed date and time.
Important Dates –
Date of Walk in Interview
Post 1 – 29 August 2016
Post 2 – 30 August 2016
Timing of Walk in Interview
Post 1 – 10:30 AM
Post 2 – 10:30 AM
Important Links of Haryana PWD Recruitment 2016