ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2016
Applications have been invited by Employees State Insurance Corporation, Mumbai from candidates to be appointed as Multi Tasking Staff, Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer. 485 vacancies are offered by the organization. Candidates can grab this opportunity by applying online before the closing date, i.e., January 06, 2015. Details are available here under :
Name of the Posts & No. of Posts-
1. Multi Tasking Staff- 207 Posts
2. Upper Division Clerk- 270 Posts
3. Stenographer- 8 Posts
Closing Date- January 06, 2016
Essential Qualifications- Educational qualification for the post of MTS is Matriculation or its equivalent, for the post of UDC it is Graduation degree or its equivalent and for the post of Stenographer it is Class 12th pass with 80 wpm stenography in Hindi / English.
Salary Given for ESIC Mumbai Recruitment- Definite amount of salary will be given to candidates recruited for the place of Multi Tasking Staff, Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer in ESIC Mumbai.
Age Limitation- 18 years to 25 years is the age limit for the posts of Multi Tasking Staff & Upper Division Clerk and 18 years to 27 years is the age limit for the post of Stenographer as on January 06, 2016. Reserved category candidates will be benefitted with age relaxation.
Cost of Registration for ESIC Mumbai Recruitment- Rs.300 must be paid by all the candidates and for payment of application fee candidates must use SBI Challan Form.
Selection Process- Written Test Stenography Test and Computer Skill Test
Steps of Applying-
1. Candidates should go to the authorized webpage of ESIC : www.esic.nic.in .
2. Registration must be done by the candidates by means of their valid e-mail ID.
3. Once the candidates get themselves registered, they can apply online for the post they are interested in.
4. All important information must be filled in the online application and when asked for scanned copy of documents it should be uploaded.
5. Candidates must submit their online applications once the fee is paid and the form is duly filled.