DSSSB Recruitment 2015
An advertisement has been issued by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board for appointing candidates as Translator, Matron, Scientific Assistant, Assistant Engineer and many more. 1463 vacancies are being offered by the organization. Candidates can grab this opportunity by applying online before the closing date, i.e., November 26, 2015. All information about the job is available below-
Post Name and No. of Posts-
1. Junior Engineer (E & M)- 91 Posts
2. Assistant Law Officer- 4 Posts
3. Draftsman Grade-III- 22 Posts
4. Assistant Sanitary Inspector- 8 Posts
5. Vaccinator- 4 Posts
More posts are mentioned in the official notification.
Qualification Required for DSSSB Recruitment- Educational qualification for the post of Assistant Foreman is Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engg. Educational qualification for the post of Draftsman is Matriculation pass with National Trade Certificate in Draftsmanship (Civil). Candidates must go through the recruitment advertisement for educational qualification of other posts.
Pay Scale for DSSSB Recruitment- Candidates appointed at the place of vacant posts will be awarded with salary according to the rules of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
Age Limitation for DSSSB Recruitment-
1. Motor Vehicle Inspector Transport- 25 to 32 yrs
2. Assistant Law Officer- 18 to 27 yrs
3. Draftsman Grade-III- 18 to 30 yrs
4. Assistant Sanitary Inspector- 18 to 27 yrs
5. Vaccinator- 18 to 30 yrs
Age limit for other posts are mentioned in the official notice.
Exam Fee for DSSSB Recruitment- Rs. 100 must be paid as application fee in the shape of Challan in SBI.
Steps for Selection- Written Examination, Physical Endurance Test, Skill Test & Interview will be the steps involved in the selection process.
Steps for Applying-
1. Aspiring candidates can grab this job opportunity by applying online, and for applying online they must go to the web page of DSSSB : www. dsssbonline.nic.in .
2. Once the candidate visits the web page they must click on the correct link for filling the online application form.
3. All important information must be filled and when required candidates must upload scanned copy of vital testimonials.
4. After completion of online application form candidates must submit it before the last date, i.e., November 26, 2015.