CTET Applicatiion Form 2016
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has issued application form from eligible and deserving candidates for CTET (Central Teacher and Eligibility Test). Interested candidates may apply for the online application form for the Eligibility test. Online Application should be submitted on or before 18 July 2016 and the date of examination is 18 September 2016.
Detail Specification of CTET Application Form 2016
Position Name / Examination Name – CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test)
Eligibility Criteria – Applicants who are interested to apply for the CTET Examination they should have completed their Senior secondary examination with the minimum marks of 50% and diploma in elementary education / Diploma in Education (Special Education) or graduation degree.
Age Limitation for CTET Application Form 2016 – Applicants should be within the age limit as described by organization.
Process of Enrollment – Marks obtained by candidates in the CTET (Central Teacher and Eligibility Test).
Application Fee for CTET Application Form 2016–
For Single Paper
General / OBC – Rs. 600/-
SC/ST – Rs. 300/-
For Both Paper
General / OBC – Rs. 1000/-
PH/SC/ST – Rs. 500/-
Payment of fee should be made through online mode
How To Apply –
1) Job applicants who are interested to apply for the post they are required to visit the official website of the CTET – ctet.nic.in
2) After redirecting to the home page of the official site candidates are required to click on the link “Online Application Form”.
3) Fill the Application form as per the given instructions in it.
4) Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature in the form and submit it for the final submission.
5) After the final submission candidates should take the print copy of the application form for the future convenience.
Dates to keep remember for CTET Application Form 2016–
Ending date of submission of Application Form – 18 July 2016
Date of Examination – 18 September 2016
Important Links –