CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2016
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card has issued by Central Board of Secondary Education. Those Candidates who filled the application form for the NET examination they may download their Admit Card from the official site of the organization. Examination has scheduled to be held on 10th July 2016. Candidates can download their admit card through the link provided below.
Method to download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2016
1) First of all, Aspirants are suggested to go to the official website of CBSE NET – cbsenet.nic.in to download the admit card.
2) After redirecting to the home page of the CBSE Net candidates are required to choose the tab “Download Admit Card”
3) To login for the admit card, applicants should fill their Application Number and password which was assigned to applicant at the time of registration of the application form.
4) After mentioning the information candidates should click on Login tab and download their Admit Card.
5) Take the print copy of the Admit card which should be carried by the candidates on the date of Examination which is 10th July 2016.
6) Every candidates are required to bring ID Proof on the date of examination along with their admit card.
7) Date, Time and Venue of the Examination has clearly mentioned at the admit card of each applicant.
8) Give your presence in the examination hall half n hour before the commencement of examination.
9) Candidates will be provided black ball pen in the examination centre which should be used by each candidates for the OMR sheet.
10) Candidates are advised to read each and every detail mentioned at Admit Card and follow it. In case any candidate founded by invigilator for breaking rules, he /she may shall be disqualified by the examination centre.