Bharatiya Mahila Bank Recruitment 2016
A notification has been issued by Bharatiya Mahila Bank to appoint candidates as Chief Manager and Senior Manager. 03 vacancies are being offered by the organization. Candidates can become a part of this organization by submitting the application before the closing date, i.e., March 05, 2016. All information is available below-
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Recruitment Details:
Name of the Post-
1. Chief Manager (Risk Management & Treasury)
2. Senior Manager (Security)
Last Date to Apply- March 05, 2016
No. of Vacancies for Bharatiya Mahila Bank Recruitment –
1. Chief Manager (Risk Management & Treasury) : 2 Posts
2. Senior Manager (Security) : 1 Post
Qualification Required for Bharatiya Mahila Bank Recruitment- Bachelors degree in any stream from a reputed Educational Institute is the minimum educational qualification required from a candidate applying for the post of Senior Manager and Masters degree in Financial Engineering / Economics / Risk Management OR Bachelors degree with International Finance/ International Trade/ Foreign Exchange/ International Business/ International Banking/ Import Export Policy/ Foreign Trade/ Export Management as specialization is the minimum educational qualification required from a candidate applying for the post of Chief Manager.
Salary Given- Rs. 50030 to Rs. 59170 is the amount of pay scale awarded to candidates appointed for the post of Chief Manager and Rs. 42020 to Rs. 51490 is the amount of pay scale awarded to candidates appointed for the post of Senior Manager.
Limitation of Age for Bharatiya Mahila Bank Recruitment- Maximum age limit for candidates applying for the post of Chief Manager is 27 to 40 yrs and 25 to 35 yrs for the post of Senior Manager. Reserved category candidates will be benefitted with age relaxation.
Exam Fee- Demand Draft of Rs. 600 should be paid favouring “BMBL-Recruitment of Officers- Project 2016” payable at New Delhi.
Steps for Selection for Bharatiya Mahila Bank Recruitment- The steps involved in the process of selection will include PIw and / or GD. Candidates must perform extraordinarily to get recruited.
Steps to Apply –
1. Candidates can grab this job opportunity by submitting the applications in correct format.
2. Format of application can be downloaded from the web page of Bharatiya Mahila Bank : www.bmb.co.in .
3. Fully filled application form should be sent with copies of important testimonials duly attested.
4. Applications must be submitted before the closing date, i.e., March 05, 2016.
Address for sending the application is-
Dy. Gen. Manager (HR),
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Ltd., Registered Office,
9th Floor, IFCI Tower, 61, Nehru Place, New Delhi