Bihar School Examination Board Recruitment 2017
An Application has invited for the potential Job Seekerss to fill up the vacant position of Data Entry Operator in the Bihar Board. Total no. of seats is 52 described by the organization. Interested applicant may apply online. Final Submission of Online Application can be done before 19 June 2017.
Detail Information viz. – Eligibility criteria, Procedure of hiring, Steps to apply etc. mentioned below.
Job Description of Bihar School Examination Board Recruitment 2017
Post Name: Data Entry Operator
No. of Post: 52 Posts are vacant
Educational Qualification –
Applicant should have qualified 12th Class examination with one year of diploma in Computer
As on 10 July 2017, age should be within 21 to 37 Years.
Pay Scale/ Emolument:
Rs. 18620/- on monthly basis
Application Fee/ Examination Fee:
General/ OBC – Rs. 400/-
SC/ST – Rs. 100/-
Make the payment of application fee through the online mode.
Selected Job Seekers will get posted in Bihar state.
Procedure of Selection: Job Seekers will get hire on the basis of Written Examination which will be followed by Personal Interview.
Procedure to Apply for Online Application Form:
1) Interested Job Seekers may visit to the official website of the Bihar Board – biharboad.ac.in.
2) Download the link of online application form and get registered for the post.
3) Fill the form after going through entire terms & conditions carefully.
4) Upload the scanned signature and passport photograph at the given space in the form.
5) Applicants should make the application fee after personal information submission and then proceed for the final submission.
6) After final submission Job Seekers are required to take the print copy of the form.
Important Dates to remember –
Last date for the submission of Online Application – 19 June 2017
Important Links of Bihar School Examination Board Recruitment 2017