AWES Recruitment 2016
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has invited applications from the eligible and skilled candidates for the recruitment at the position of PGT / TGT / PRT through CSB Screening Examination 2016 for Teachers in Army Public Schools. Those Aspirants who are interested to apply for the post they may apply online. Online Application should be submitted upto 13 September 2016. For more details read the notification mentioned below.
Detail Notification of AWES Recruitment 2016
Post Name – PGT / TGT / PRT through CSB Screening Examination – 2016
No. of Post – 8000 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have qualified Masters Degree in relevant subjects and B.Ed or Degree in relevant subjects and B.Ed.
Age Limitation –
For the Fresher’s – Applicants should not exceed their upper age limit more than 40 years
For Experienced Candidates – Maximum age limit should be 57 years
Application Fee – Rs. 600/-
Payment of Application Fee should be made through the Debit / Credit / Net Banking or Bank Challan before the last date.
Procedure of Enrolment –
Applicants will be short listed for the above mentioned post on the basis of 3 steps –
Evaluation of Teaching Skill and Computer proficiency
How to Apply for the Application Form –
1. Job Aspirants who are interested to apply for the post and also who fulfills the eligibility demand they may download the application form through the online mode.
2. Go to the official site of the organization i.e. – awes-csb.in
3. Download the application form and read the entire instructions carefully.
4. After reading the instructions fill the application form and upload your scanned copy of photo and signature.
5. At the end make the final submission of application and at the end take the print copy of the application form for the further reference.
Important dates –
Date of Application Submission – 17 August 2016 to 13 September 2016
Important Links of AWES Recruitment 2016