AFCAT Notification 2016
Indian Air Force (IAF) had made an announcement for the recruitment of the eligible candidates at the position of Commissioned Officer vacancies in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches through Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) – 02/2016. Both Male & Female candidates can apply for the post. Online Application is available from 04.06.2016 to 30.06.2016. Read other requirements mentioned below,
Detail Specification of AFCAT Notification 2016 –
Designation Offered – Commissioned Officers
1) Flying Branch
No. 201/17F/SSC/M & W (Short service commission for men and women)
2) Technical Branch
– No. 201/17T/PC/M (Permanent Commission for men)
– No. 201/17T/ SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for men & women)
3) Ground Duty Branch
– No. 201/17G/PC/M (Permanent Commission for men)
– No. 201/17G/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for men & women)
Academic Background for AFCAT Notification 2016 –
For Flying Branch –
Graduation in any discipline or B.E. / B.Tech with the minimum obtained marks of 60% from any recognized university or institution.
For Technical Branch –
Four Year degree / Integrated post graduation or cleared section A and B examination in the field of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with 60% marks.
For Ground Duty Branch –
Graduation in any discipline with 60% marks and in public relation 50% marks should be obtained by the candidate from any recognized institute or university.
Limitation in Age for AFCAT Notification 2016 –
For Flying Branch – 20 to 24 years
For Technical Branch – 20 to 26 years
For Ground Duty Branch – 20 to 26 years (as on 01.07.2017)
Procedure of Selection –
– AFCAT & Engineering knowledge test (EKT), intelligence test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Medical Test and Interview for Technical Branch.
– CPSS (Computerized Pilot Selection System), Pilot Aptitude Battery Test(PABT) for Flying Branch.
Method to Apply for AFCAT Notification 2016 –
1) Candidates who are interested to apply for the application for the above mentioned posts, they are required to visit the official site of the AFCAT – careerairforce.nic.in and apply for the application form.
2) Fill the Form as per given instruction.
3) Submit it before the last date of submission as before 30 June 2016.
Application must be submitted before 30 June 2016 (as it is last date to submit the form)
Important Link of AFCAT Notification 2016 –