ECL Recruitment 2016
Eastern Coalfields Limited has declared the Recruitment Notification for the post of Advisor (Secretarial) to hire eligible and deserving candidates. Application will be available online at the website of ECL – easterncoal.gov.in. Fill the form after taking out its print out copy and submit it before the last date. Application should be submitted on or before 15th July 2016.
Get the detail information about the Job from the specification mentioned below.
For Latest Sarkari Naukri Information
Detail Job Notification of ECL Recruitment 2016
Post Name – Advisor (Secretarial)
No. of post – 01
Educational Qualification –
Candidates who are having analogous post at level of executives of Secretarial discipline of the grade – E5 / E6 or E7 under PSUs or from autonomous organizations of central or state Governments, officer of Class C or more, they will be only eligible to apply for the application.
Age Limitation –
Candidates who are interested to apply for the post they should be within the age limit of 65 years
Pay Scale / Remuneration –
E – 5: Rs. 40000/- + Rs. 4000/- (Conveyance & HRA)
E – 6: Rs. 50000/- + Rs. 4500/- (Conveyance & HRA)
E – 7: Rs. 60000/- + Rs. 5000/- (Conveyance & HRA)
Procedure of Enrollment for ECL Recruitment–
Written Examination & Interview
Application Fee – No Application fee
How To Apply for the Application
1) At the first step, candidates are required to visit the official site of the ECL – easterncoal.gov.in
2) Go to the home page of the website and then find for the appropriate link to download the Application form available at the page in the prescribed format.
3) At the home page click on “Notice / Environment” and then choose the link “Recruitment & Result” from the drop down menu box.
4) Download the Application from after click on the appropriate link.
5) Take the print copy of the application form and fill it manually.
6) Send the application to the address provided below before the prescribed date.
Postal Address –
Office of GM (EE),
ECL, Sanctoria, P.S. Disergarh,
Burdwan – 713333
Important Date –
Last Date for the submission of application – 15 July 2016
Click here and download official notification
ECL Recruitment 2016
Applications have been invited by Eastern Coalfields Limited to appoint candidates at the place of Clerk (Grade-III). 300 vacancies are being offered by the organization. Candidates can grab this job opportunity and for this they must submit the applications before the closing date, i.e., February 29, 2016. Details are available here under-
Name of the Post- Clerk (Grade-III)
Last Date to Apply- February 29, 2016
No. of Vacancies- 300 Posts
Category wise Vacancy-
1. SC- 45 Posts
2. ST- 22 Posts
3. UR- 233 Posts
Qualification Required for ECL Recruitment- Matriculation pass or an qualification equivalent to it will be the minimum educational qualification required from a candidate for the particular posts. Candidates possessing higher educational qualification will be given preference.
Pay Scale Given- Candidates appointed at the place of Clerk (Grade-III) will be awarded with definite amount of salary as per the rules and regulations of Eastern Coalfields Limited.
Age Details for ECL Recruitment- Rules and regulations of the organization will be followed in determining the age limit applicable for this recruitment.
Mode of Enrolment- Process of selection will involve steps like personal Interview. Candidates must perform extraordinarily to get recruited.
Steps for Applying-
1. Candidates can become a part of this organization and for this they must apply by sending the applications.
2. Candidates download the format of application from the web page of Eastern CVoalfields Limited : www.easterncoal.gov.in .
3. Correct format of applications must be submitted by the candidates to their concerned Area / Workshop / Establishment.
4. List of consolidated applications must be sent in an excel sheet through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
5. Print out of the same excel sheet must be sent to-
The Chief Manager (P/Rectt),
Personnel Deptt. ECL (Hq),
6. Applications should be submitted before February 29, 2016.
For Recruitment Advertisement click here
For Application Form click here
For Excel Sheet click here